We have brain stormed a few ideas, let us know what you think and post any ideas you have and if you'd be willing to help organize.
1. Renting a van and taking a group of members to big shows like in Chicago, and other swaps with in a 3-4 hour radius around cincy.
- The members car pooling would split the cost of the rental car but the club would cover fuel. (Or something like that, details TBD)
2. Buying a full box of coral as a group and having a event where we can all frag the coral up and everyone who bought in goes home with a bunch of frags.
3. Trip to Newport Aquarium for a behind the scenes tour.
4. Not So Local Fish Stores, Renting a van and driving to different fish stores in the 3-4 hour radius of Cincinnati. Hitting 5-7 different stores, we would contact them ahead of time a see if we can work any deals on discounts ect.
5. Several Mini Local Frag swaps, we ran a last minute test of this on March 14 at Cincy Coral. And it was a huge success, even with the pandemic going on a good amount of people came out and bought a ton of coral!
6. Club Tee Shirts and gear, who would be interested in club gear?
Please let us know if you like these ideas and if you would participate, and if you have any other ideas!!