Thread: Reefbrite XHO Blue 15", MP40, and MH equipment

Reefbrite XHO Blue 15", MP40, and MH equipment

Hi all,

I've been building a tank for the last 18 months (taking forever, I know) and I have some equipment that I decided to go other directions with. Mainly I found a deal on an ATI T5 fixture and have decided to go T5 on this tank.

1. Reefbrite XHO Blue 15" - this was bought from a reef keeper in NY, works great and is quite impressive- $75

2. Radium 250 w MH bulb. Bought from a member on Cincy Reef last year. It was sold to me with just a few hours of use on it. I haven't used it except to verify that it works and see how it looks - $25

3. Brand new Blueline Super White 10K 250w bulb - like I said brand new and is a par monster with crisp white look, not yellow like Ushio bulbs. I have screen shot of data pulled comparing PAR with different ballasts if you would like to compare - $25

4. Lumenmax Elite reflector - Bought from a member on reefcentral, in perfect condition. This is a high quality reflector with great, even spread - $70 obo

5. MP40 ES - works great, bought used from a member on reef2reef. Not QD version but can be upgraded. I think this will be too strong for my tank. The cord is slightly separated from dryside (common with these pumps but does not effect performance; it has electrical tape in that area to prevent further separation) - $150

6. Coralife 250W Electronic Ballast - Works great - $40

Pictures can be sent on request!

Thanks,

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mega Reefer!
    take 100 for the mp40?
    Cheer up! The worst effects of what we're doing won't be felt until after we're all dead
    --Ashleigh Brilliant

Sorry, pretty firm on the MP40

Still have the reef brite?? Text me 859-398-5604

Still have it. I'll reach out to you tomorrow since it's late. . .

Everything sold except for 10K halide bulb. It'll let it go for $20 if local.