Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking to hire someone to fix noisy overflow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Madeira, Ohio

    Looking to hire someone to fix noisy overflow

    Wish I were handy. I'm not.
    Anyone experienced in Durso (or the new Herbie) want to make a few bucks to help me fix a noisy overflow.
    Put a new pump in that pushes more water than my my old Durso can handle.
    Need some help fixing it before wife kills me.
    you can reach me at

  2. #2
    Premium Member Beastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Greenhills, OH
    Send of pictures of what you have currently set up. Let me know the pipe size etc...

    I may not be able physically do it for you, but I can take a look and walk you through the steps.

    You can always put a valve on the output side of the pump and throttle back the flow going to the aquarium to match the old...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts