Thread: Eshopps 3rd Gen Refugiums200

Eshopps 3rd Gen Refugiums200

This is only used for a week. Than I sold my system. This is a great fuge. Has multiple chamber. Live rock, skimmer, chaeto, and pump sections. Built in ATO, auto water leveler. Good for up to 200 gallons. Special price listed as 160$. I will include a new. In box. Jaebo pp8 wavemaker with controller for the price listed. Wavemaker is 100-2300gph. Manually adjusted to your preference. With a controller. -0 different modes. And speeds. (859)916-4887

Don't miss this great deal.

do u have a picture of the refuge and specks to be sure it fits. Darn good price for that and wavemaker, controller.

Text to Nancy @ 513-509-8636

I'm also looking for a kalkwasser stirrer.
    Half the fun is creating and building it!
    ReefTigerGal >(((({:>

(90 Gal. reef, w/2 species tanks & 6' sump, DIY & stand + canopy, post in showroom.) 45 corner, Breeder Clown tanks, Rotifers, DIY's, Acrylics

new selling price is only 100$. This is a steal!!!!

I know it's a steal but just can not use the sump. What about the wave maker? Remote control......... What all does it have and asking price please. Thanks
    Half the fun is creating and building it!
    ReefTigerGal >(((({:>

(90 Gal. reef, w/2 species tanks & 6' sump, DIY & stand + canopy, post in showroom.) 45 corner, Breeder Clown tanks, Rotifers, DIY's, Acrylics

Reefer
    pic of the sump?
    Cheer up! The worst effects of what we're doing won't be felt until after we're all dead
    --Ashleigh Brilliant