View Poll Results: Are you able to attend?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will be attending

14 100.00%
  • No, I am not able to attend

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Kick-Off Meeting - Saturday, April 23rd @ Noon

President

2016 Kick-Off Meeting - Saturday, April 23rd @ Noon

To kick off 2016 (we’re behind due to website upgrades and other snags) we would like to invite everyone to our first Cincyreef meeting of the year! Please bring yourself and your family to our kick-off grill-out! We would like to welcome long-time members, new members, and anyone who might be interested in joining Cincyreef.

Time: Saturday, April 23rd @ Noon

Place: 10485 Hadley Rd, Cincinnati OH 45218

Food: Food and soft-drinks will be provided. We will be grilling out burgers and hot-dogs, please RSVP in this thread so we have a head-count!

Meeting Topic: Meet the new Cincyreef Board of Directors, hang-out with local reef aquarium enthusiasts, and discuss ideas for future events, give-aways, and club meetings.

Please join us on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 at Brad’s house. Brad Fey, long time Cincyreef member and previous Board of Director has graciously volunteered to host our first Cincyreef meeting of the year.

There will be a member only raffle including a $100 gift certificate to Premium Aquatics along with numerous dry goods; including extra-thick frag glue, aquarium chemistry test kits, and reef chili coral food. If you are not a current Cincyreef member, your membership fee of $20 will be accepted at the meeting, so any new members may participate in the raffle. Membership may also be paid online prior to the meeting. Please contact myself or another Board member if you need assistance or have questions about membership.
    Last edited by Logzor; 03-22-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Can't wait to see how you plumbed your tank to the basement Brad
    Jims tank

I am looking forward to having everyone over to see my system.

To give you a bit of information about my setup, I have a 220 gallon display tank. Mostly containing softies, and zoas with a few SPS and LPS. The display is plumbed to the basement in my "Fish Room" where I have three tanks set up for filtration. I have 90 gallon rock fuge with an UFAS, a 55 gallon frag tank / micro algae fuge running into a 100 sump in the fish room. I run an Apex that controls my lighting, powerheads, close loop, dosing, and other items. The tank is lighted with 3 Hydra 26s and (4) 6 bulb LED actinic strips from Rapid LED.

I hope everyone can make it.

Thanks,
    Brad
    Brad

Should be a great time. Looking forward to the meeting and seeing Brad's new reef tank.

Hermit
    I was wondering if we ever going to have meetings again. Look forward to it.

Looks like will be a pretty good crowd.
    230 gallon display (including sump) with just a few sps frags as I reboot.
    Inhabitants: majestic angel and magnificent foxface

President
    We hope everyone is looking forward to the meeting/grill-out. Just wanted to give the thread a bump since we are only a few days away! Looking forward to seeing old member and new!

Need your RSVP's for this Great kick off meeting
    You never know unless you ask,,

Tang
    Kurt and I will be there!

I had a great time, thanks for having us out Brad!
    Eric
    400 Gallon System
    118g Non-photosynthetic DT
    180g Reef DT
    125g Sump
    75g Frag