Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 year ago......oh how much money ive spent...

Beautiful tank. Ahhh, the changes and things we learn in this hobby. Some good, some bad. At least we keep learning.

Great recap. Looking forward to the bar tank thread. Good pics. My YCG breed like mad too. Never even tried to catch the fry.
    210gal mixed reef display

thank you all for the kind words. i am seriously considering adding some more pukani/fiji BRS rock. i like the open design and function, but imreally liking that packed full wall to wall look like so many of you have.

here in about a week i will have updated pictures with and additional 100 lbs of rock. need more space and shady spots. my ati t5 fixture is too strong for most all of my lps.

President

1 year ago......oh how much money ive spent...

If you are running any aquablue specials replace them with actinic, coral+, or blue+ and your LPS will be much happier.

I have 2 aqua blue specials. I'm worried if I swap one out, my tank will be too blue....?

President

1 year ago......oh how much money ive spent...

No if you use the coral+ you will be fine, they're still pretty white. For whatever reason LPS hate those aquablue special bulbs.

My prized carpet ate another fish....my male lyretail. Damn maybe I should sell him
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks amazing. I hope my tank will take after yours a little bit. How long did your cycle take ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jgillman View Post
    Looks amazing. I hope my tank will take after yours a little bit. How long did your cycle take ?
    Thank you. I cycled with all base rock and used filter floss out of my bicube to jump start it and I had two clowns and zoanthids in it in a month

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    My prized carpet ate another fish....my male lyretail. Damn maybe I should sell him
    nice.looking nem though, it stinks that it keeps eating your fish.. But yeah, you should either get rid of the nem or tge fish it could eat.. :/