Thread: clowns in a refug

clowns in a refug

I want to move my 2 clowns in to my refugium? Is this possible? My sump is 55 gallons and the refug is about 15-20g maybe a little more. It has lights and some LR and a little green stuff. I just think they would be more happy there without anyone else. They are oscalis* TR clowns and are about 1 1/2 -2" long. Will this not work or actually harm the fuge.

thanks

clowns in a refug

I want to move my 2 clowns in to my refugium? Is this possible? My sump is 55 gallons and the refug is about 15-20g maybe a little more. It has lights and some LR and a little green stuff. I just think they would be more happy there without anyone else. They are oscalis* TR clowns and are about 1 1/2 -2" long. Will this not work or actually harm the fuge.

thanks

It will be fine for the clowns. The pods should not suffer too bad either plus there will propably be more food for th pods that way. But why would the clowns like the fuge better than the display?
    Gary

It will be fine for the clowns. The pods should not suffer too bad either plus there will propably be more food for th pods that way. But why would the clowns like the fuge better than the display?
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Rungeg
    because i have a large tang, angel, a few others that are larger and i think they pick on them. so there own home probably would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rungeg
    because i have a large tang, angel, a few others that are larger and i think they pick on them. so there own home probably would be nice.

Reefer
    you'd be surprised at how fiesty clowns can get when the want their way. I'd leave them in the display personally, but they should be ok in the fuge.

Reefer
    you'd be surprised at how fiesty clowns can get when the want their way. I'd leave them in the display personally, but they should be ok in the fuge.

i have a very large gsm female that is very aggressive and my little nemos wont stand a chance

i have a very large gsm female that is very aggressive and my little nemos wont stand a chance