Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a zoo frag swap?

Mega Reefer!

Anyone up for a zoo frag swap?

Im not sure how many of us keep zoo's, but I would love to trade frags for frags of colors that we dont have! I have frags of all colors, but im always looking for new morphs... Anyone interested in a little frag trading let me know!
    -Jeff Fries-

Snail
    FREEZE.....bring your frags to the meeting December 17th.....Ive got some stuff i might be willing to part with for the right frags.......but lets do this in small frags.....4-5 polyps....!!!!

re frag swap

hey jeff how do u feel about shipping ?i have some frags to trade.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just saw this post I do have some aquablue zoos I'd like to trade though. I'll try to get a pic soon.

cool i have some aquas with red fringes and some with brown skirts but if yours look diffrent id still be intrested

also does aneyone know when the next cora event is taking place and where ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mega Reefer!
    DeepBlue, right now it looks like I have all types of zoo's you currently have for trade. Im always down to trade up, but its been getting harder and harder to find colonies I dont have. Do you have any SPS? I will always trade for frags or small colonies!
    -Jeff Fries-

frags

i have a gold color acro a cruddy brown monyy cap with purple rim an orange montycap to small to frag and im shure u already have it and a purple tip monty digata oh and also a pink digata sorry all pretty common stuff

Mega Reefer!
    I may be interested in those SPS! How big are those pieces? If you want shoot me over a PM...
    -Jeff Fries-

oh also i have a type of protozoo that is attractive greenand kinda majenta colord i put it under mh lighting around 2 months ago and the purple started showing up previously it was under pc lighting and just looked brown and green ill try to get a pic