PDA

View Full Version : In America??

andrewr
05-13-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/pau ... 051107.htm (http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/paul-williams051107.htm)

KrazyJenn
05-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Thats Twisted, Plain and Simple....

andrewr
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
if it isnt illegal then I dont know what is....

TheAquaDen
06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
I could not be more disgusted by reading that!! By all means I believe in America.... I served in the Marine Corps for over five years. I can not believe that the local authorities, FBI or ATF is not doing something about this. You would not hear of an American cult in Pakistan, because the Pakistanis would kill all of them. As stated in the last paragraph, they remain to be placed on the official US Terror Watch List. You have got to be kidding me!! What is the government going to do? Wait for this cult to attack American people and then do something about it. They have a firing range, obstacle course and I would assume illegal weapons. What does the government think they are doing? Training for a civil was!! A civil was is rather hard to compose when you are in a different country. When is the US Government going to stop training our enemies how to fly our planes, offer equal opportunity employment and start deporting them back to there own country? We are at war with these people!! In my opinion its simple, command an air attack and shut the place down. But no, our government is allowing a Pakistani Muslim Mafia on US ground.... The mafia is a kind of organized crime being active not only in several illegal fields, but also tending to exercise sovereignty functions – normally belonging to public authorities –over a specific territory... Sounds like a Mafia to me! I realize that America is the land of the free but shouldnt that term only apply to Americans? As for the African Americans that are involved.... I know, they think that they received the bad end of the deal but they receive every right that Americans receive and more then turn there backs and work against the American people. Whats that all about? Sorry, I guess I just had to add my opinion. These kind of things make my blood boil!!

Coral Pets
06-07-2007, 08:54 AM
AquaDen, reason they aren't messing with them is there is not oil under where they are. Tell the Feds there is some oil under them hills, and they'll be right on it. I was just telling a couple people about this a couple of days ago, and still have trouble believing it is here in the USA.

An air attack on our soil would cause a huge stir, and I believe the government wouldn't want that type publicity. I would think the military would send in some troops, and keep things as quiet as possible.

TheAquaDen
06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I know an air attack is not realistic but is just my opinion on how to stop the problem quickly. I would think something would be done! For the government just to watch them is absolutely crazy!!! The authorities do the same thing with drug dealers. They watch it happen for a couple years and then shut it down? They know whats going on but want to spend the tax payers money for a couple guys to keep an eye on the place. Thats why this country is going down hill quickly! It could be stopped but everything has to be rationalized??

andrewr
06-07-2007, 12:59 PM
If this really gets you mad think about what the new immigration bill can do for some possible terrorists in this group. They would get a Z-visa and then the government (by government, I mean us the taxpayers) would pay for their legal representation and then possibly give them $21000 a year in social services so they can continue on their path of plotting for destroying our country. What a quagmire we are in. CALL YOUR SENATORS AND TELL THEM TO VOTE NO FOR AMNESTY!

TheAquaDen
06-07-2007, 05:18 PM
It is absolutly terrible! I just moved to Kentucky from Texas and my god.... There were a couple immigrants there. Ninty percent of the people I worked with were Mexican and could speak about 5 percent english. We (americans) are the minority in Texas, California, Arizona and New Mexico. And I do believe that the beautiful state of Florida will be on that list soon. The worst thing is that the Mexicans would use other peoples social security numbers and file that on there 1099. So not only did they not pay taxes but the SS numbers that they were using belong to someone. So, the people that own the SS numbers owe the taxes because it is linked and filed under there social security number. I say less war and more border patrol!

Andrewr - After reading some of your posts I do believe that we have the same outlook on many things!