View Full Version : F#*!ing bastards!!

Scott Wilson
12-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Ok, so our house was broken into yesterday, they stole some stereo stuff, a circular saw, all cash in the cash box, DVD's, X-box and games, AND our Honda CR-V...If anyone sees it, let us know! License: ETPI

Scott Wilson
12-22-2005, 12:46 PM
thanks for the sensor ship. I figured that would not last long not censored.

When they could not get the back windows pried open they just broke it out and removed the bottom part of the double hung window. Loaded the goods up in the car took the keys and drove off. No one was home when it happened.

12-22-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. They stole your car also :shock: . It's hard to believe where you live that could happen.

12-22-2005, 12:47 PM
It's best you weren't home. At least you guys are ok the other things can be replaced.

12-22-2005, 03:18 PM
That is horrible.

12-22-2005, 03:59 PM
man im sorry to hear that...hope your insured!

Scott Wilson
12-22-2005, 05:34 PM
I would think that if it was someone that came into our home, they would have stolen fish tank stuff...like seios or lighting or coral. None of that was gone.

12-22-2005, 09:37 PM
I am very sorry to hear that scott. I second beavis and lonnie at least you are ok. Things could have been alot worse. I am not sure what it would be but if you need help with anything I am sure that I speak for alot of us. Just let your buds on here know and we will do our best.

mrs. justcoral
12-23-2005, 06:00 AM
Thanks guys for the support, no they haven't found our car yet...I've turned to drinking, lol....just ask PJ and Tony, they were here last night. We did go car shopping yesterday, I'm kinda excited about getting a new car. Scott wants to get something bigger and way cool just to "stick it to them"

We're going back and forth about a security system. I'm not sure it's worth the money, and what are the odds that we are going to get broken into again?

I am a little worried that it was someone we let come into the house, we might have to stop allowing walkins...we'll see.

12-23-2005, 09:26 AM
I have worried about that, you know people coming to buy something, but using the time in my house to case the place.
I don't know anything about Carlisle, but I know a little about Ohio, you can be stuck at any time any where. A security system, a dog that barks, and if you are home next time, a gun, if you are knowlegable, or willing to be trained.

mrs. justcoral
12-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, they found our car in ok condition, they ran it out of gas and took all the cd's and stuff out of the glove box, but thats it. They left us the keys! that was nice of them.

mrs. justcoral
12-23-2005, 06:34 PM
we did have to pay the $160 towing bill

mrs. justcoral
12-23-2005, 07:55 PM
We got the car back it was in the Dayton mall parking lot. With a almost empty tank of gas and the keys in the Bra (well I Scott found the keys) they did not. Registration and insurance was in the car but owners manual and all other glove box content removed along with the garage opener, we have changed the code.

12-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Well thats a bit of good news

12-23-2005, 08:05 PM
At least you got your car back in ok condition. Unfortunately you are going to have that feeling of someone being in your house all of the time now.

Jeremy E
12-25-2005, 02:29 PM
I am glad to hear that you two are okay. Thats the most important thing. Hopefully the police will catch them. It still will bother you though everytime from now on when you go in the house you will think twice. A few suggestions would be the alarm. ADTs are awesome. Our work one is very good. I would think they make a good house one. Sensors on the windows, doors, glass breakage sensors, and some motions would do. If they got the keys Scott they may have made a copy. Might be a strech but they could have. I can rekey you existing locks for you if you bring them in for me. As long as they are Schalge or Kwikset. Let me know. The dog may be a good idea but most "guard" dogs become house pets if you know what I mean and don't become to "guardy" if you know what I mean. Also check to see if your garage opener has a "intellicode" system with it. If it doesn't you may want to change your opener. They change the code constatly so it cannot be stolen. Believe me there are computer geeks like Bevis that have programs to grab the code wirelessly and raise the door. :shock: I have a concealed and carry permit for my Glock 45cal. You should have one just for your business since you carry cash at least. Both of you should. This should be a last resort for protection but may save your life some day. The right to bear arms is given to all americans. Use it. I can get you in touch with someone that could teach you the class for it. Let me know.
All in all don't let this affect you or your friends. I know it's hard and it may be someone you know it may not. It's a form of terrorism and should you let it bother to the point you change your lifestyle then they have won. If there is anything I can do let me know. I am glad you two are safe and nothing happened. Try and Have a Merry Christmas.

12-25-2005, 04:20 PM
The best place I have seen for Concealed carry is TDI Tactical Defense Institute. I have taken classes there and they are great. A bit of a drive but well worth it.

12-26-2005, 01:12 AM
Is that the one out in Adams County, if it is I know a few cops (swat officers) who highly recommend those range instructors. They have everything from hand-to-hand training, concealed carry, tactical shotgun, sniper training, and the list goes on.

12-26-2005, 09:15 AM
That would be the one. I like the live firehouses. All of the instructors are either Swat, was swat, swat or officer combat training or like the owner was Hamilton County Swat Commander. Great place to learn I thought that I was good with a gun till I went there.