PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: User Names

JugglerDave
12-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Some of you guys have some cool and mysterious names. I think there was a post similar to this a while back, but if you don't mind sharing, where do they come from?

JugglerDave: First there are a million dave's. Second I'm a professional juggler, but my real last name is a terrible stage name, no one can say it let alone remember it. Willacker. So I use JugglerDave, untill I'm able to convince my wife to let me legally change my name to Aaafu. (Pronouncable, Spellable, Memorable, and at the front of the alphabet)

Bubba?
Sir David?
Krazy Jenn?
tenoverthenose?

And anyone else

Are there some fun stories?

Juggler Dave

BIGFOOT
12-30-2003, 03:22 PM
my name bigfoot was given me in high school and it was the smallest kid in the school that i didnt hit for calling names cuz i thought it cool so did the girls

CincyFreeze
12-31-2003, 01:00 AM
my last name is Fries, but pronounced Freeze... Hence the Cincyfreeze! Also, pretty much everyone I know calls me Freeze.

Sir David
12-31-2003, 07:32 AM
I was dubbed Sir David the Dumb in high school by some "friends" but it is too long to type. And yea you are right there are too many daves :( .

Greg
12-31-2003, 08:11 AM
And yea you are right there are too many daves.

I know one Dave that is too many.... some silly clown that juggles
#-o :applause: :badgrin: :P :wink:

KrazyJenn
12-31-2003, 08:15 AM
KrazyJenn comes from a shortened name of One krazy quaker lady, krazy quaker lady and krazy jennquaker lady, I breed quaker parrots and i have about 11-20 of them at any one time, as well as 5 other birds, if that is not krazy? then what is :P

Jenn

JugglerDave
12-31-2003, 09:23 AM
Wow a lot of them come from high school. I guess I could have used "Wall" a high school nick name with too long a story to tell here.

Bubba: what the girls think is all that matters its why I picked such a macho proffession.

Greg: shut up. (sorry no witty reply I'm stumped)

Juggler Dave

Greg
12-31-2003, 09:55 AM
Dave,

:applause: We could have a battle of wits, but I see you are poorly prepared! :oops:

Greg
12-31-2003, 10:00 AM
My nickname in high school was Stud and it just seems to have stuck with me into adulthood. I don't know if its my good looks, great personality, tight buttock, muscular frame, or my great kissing ability? Either way, I have been cursed with being God's gift to women!

Lenny Llambi
12-31-2003, 10:12 AM
if that is not krazy? then what is :P

do you have a fish room too? that would be krazier! I would know cause when i lived with my folks, I bred fish and my mom bred birds! ](*,)

lwalcott
12-31-2003, 10:29 AM
My wife has a quaker parrot also. How do you stand to have 20 at one time?

12-31-2003, 11:38 AM
I've just been BUBBA for a long time, I think that started at Price Hill Chili.

Bubba
Biggie, and I'm sure there are a few others.

rodzuf
12-31-2003, 12:27 PM
Rodzuf for Rodney ...Dont know how I came up with it but long long time ago.......I was trying to find a yahoo id that was similar to my name without _ or shit like that so I choose rodzuf.....

KrazyJenn
12-31-2003, 02:34 PM
How do I stand 20? well right now i am down to eleven quakers, 2 african grays and a macaw... I work all day so i dont hear them much plus working in a pet store you tend to just tune them out, only one of the grays gets on my nerves and that is because hes in the puter room and he like to make ear piercing shrikes so when i am done on the puter my ears are normally ringing :)
no fish room yet... maybe one of these days or maybe not, i like just too look at my tanks, i have over 100 tanks in my store so i kinda have a fish room but at least i get to leave it at night :) if i ever get out of pet retail i may feel the need to get a fish room, but not until i finish my basement ( that is a project i dread)
Jenn

Greg
12-31-2003, 05:57 PM
KrazyJenn,

What store do you have? I am not familier with any stores in the Lebanon area. Do you carry saltwater?

MattLawsonPhoto
12-31-2003, 06:22 PM
I go by Daytonian because I spend so much time in Daytona. My parents move there about 10 years ago, and ever since I have vacationed there twice a year. It is my second home. I am the Daytonian, and my family together make up the Daytonians.

KrazyJenn
12-31-2003, 06:40 PM
Greg,
I dont own a pet store ( though i have thought about lebanon needing a pet store :lol: ) I just work for a local fish store, I rather some one else get to deal with the corperate over head and all the book work, and the rent etc.
instead i am the asst manager of a jacks, dont really even want to be the manager of a location at this time, i have a habit of calling it "mine" cause i have put every waking moment of the last nine monthes of my life in the helping/ leading in turning that store around. I spent 2 1/2 years at one location then they decided about a year ago that i could probably be a huge help to one of the other locations. so now you know my secret :lol: I am a local fishy :)
jenn

JugglerDave
12-31-2003, 10:23 PM
Rudzuf: good name.

Bubba: Price hill chilli rocks!!! I live 1 block from it.

Greg: Must be frustrating to be so self aware and to have no one else notice it. Hmm so you're a stud? Wow, I'm stunned.

Jenn: that many birds you are crazy. I vote for your house for the meeting.

Juggler Dave

So who else is out there?

KrazyJenn
01-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Dave, the birds are not all that i have either ( this just adds to the krazyness) i also have 2 siberian huskys ( one is expecting puppies any day) 2 cats, a mouse, a squirrel and 2 cockatiels ( that are on loan from the store)and the 4 tanks and dont forget a husband :lol: so that totals like 22 animals plus the 4 tanks..... boy i really am crazy :?
Jenn

Greg
01-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Jenn,

Is your husbands name - Noah?

KrazyJenn
01-01-2004, 01:53 PM
No greg he's not noah, just rob
Jenn :D

JugglerDave
01-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Greg you're on fire!

Greg
01-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Dave,

Call me butter because I am on a roll! :applause:

Lenny Llambi
01-02-2004, 03:23 AM
i have over 100 tanks in my store so i kinda have a fish room but at least i get to leave it at night :)

OK...you win....100 tanks at work still beats my meager fishroom!!! :lol: :) :wink:

KrazyJenn
01-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Yeah all the tanks can get old, I have to wipe algae, slope gravel and replant plants every morning that i open the store there are 103 tanks (freshwater) 2 seperate salt units and a reef that are all supposed to be made perfect in one hour before we open :cry: at least those with fish rooms at home dont have to try to make them look perfect every single morning ( but at least i get paid to play with fishys :lol: ) but I really do like it... i think... (j/k) that is part of why i am Krazy.....

Greg
01-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Jenn,

I wanted to ask, do you work at the Colerain store? The reason I ask is because I went there the other day because I was in that part of town and they closed the store like 10 minutes before they were suppose too. I looked at my watch and then to make sure my watch was working, I checked the car clock and they were the same. I don't know if it was simply that someone had a fast watch or they wanted to leave early but I was a little disappointed that I had drove there only to find them closed early.

KrazyJenn
01-02-2004, 10:26 PM
Yes i do, I am the asst mgr, please give me more details so that i can investigate more, i took a couple days off, I have one employee that is bad about that, infact i got on him about that on tues night and made him go back and reopen the door, I apologize very much :cry: we are actually supposed to leave the door open for 5 mins past the closing time, once again i apoiogize.
Jenn

tenoverthenose
01-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Hi, just saw the post. I have enjoyed reading the posts here and am really enjoying my reef. I have been keeping freshwater fish for about 7 years and just recently started a reef tank.

Tenoverthenose is ten toes over the nose of my surfboard, like "Hang Ten" I lived in San Diego until last April and used to surf a lot. Not much surfing around here, gives me more time for my fish. :D

When is the next meeting? I would like to come and meet everyone and I could always use some frags.

Tom

bp_968
01-05-2004, 11:01 AM
bp_968. It was created for a yahoo ID a few years back. BP are my initals (ben pottinger) and 968 denoted my new toy (a 1993 Porsche 968). Of course now I drive a Honda, and I'm getting married in 4 months, so I'm not expecting another toy like that anytime soon.. Lol

Ben

CincyFreeze
01-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Ben,
Let me get this straight, you have a 1993 Porsche 968? or is this a dream toy? If you do have one, where are you finding any money for your tanks!!! :shock:

rklutts
01-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Porsches are not that $$ too have. It's just a myth and most upper end cars on the road today cost the same or more to maintain. Heck my A4's not cheap to maintain... I had VW's before and one of my VW mechanics can work on my A4 at home for a discounted $, but it is still $$$$. I need to get a new clutch and the dealer wants $1200+ and my buddy will do it for $400+ parts. I sure miss my 87 GTI / clutch put in by me for $120.

My name is well real easy rklutts = Rob Klutts , sometimes I go by rk for short.

bp_968
01-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Cincyfreeze, I *had* a 1993 968 back 2 years ago. Couldn't afford two car payments and had some CCard bills so I sold it. They are really not that expensive. I gave 20,000 for it with 40k miles on it 2 years ago. I see them going for 12-15k now. I wouldn't recommend it as a daily driver, but they are fun. And dont let the HP figures fool you (230-240 on the 1993 I think). I easily blew my friends 2000 camero (320hp) off the road. Just better build I guess (maybe a little bit of better driver sprinkeled in there too lol).

Ben

ReefManiac
01-08-2004, 02:32 PM
I have a reef and I am a maniac.

BigJosh
01-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Well, My name is Josh and I am overweight. lol :D

Philip Parrott
01-22-2004, 10:48 AM

Crap... if we're being honest then I have to change my name to Big Philip Parrott

Hey Josh, did you go to Edgewood or Middletown? I'm from Middletown... just wondering.

BigJosh
01-22-2004, 12:06 PM
I went to good old Hamiltucky High :( . I went to Bloomfield when i was younger. Moved out to trenton so my son would have better education and A lot Better FOOTBALL!!!!

thanks,
Joshua

Crap... if we're being honest then I have to change my name to Big Philip Parrott

Hey Josh, did you go to Edgewood or Middletown? I'm from Middletown... just wondering.

Philip Parrott
01-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Trenton is turning out to a be a nice place to live. My folks live over by Barn 'n Bunk on Autumn Ct. Nice quiet neighborhood and not too far from the High School. Well, anywhere in Trenton isn't too far from the HS. Not that big of a place... though it seems to be getting bigger.

I went to Middletown High School and graduated in '94... so I'm a little younger than you are. :cry:

Hey if you wanted better FOOTBALL why didn't you try Middletown! \:D/ j/k

BigJosh
01-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Yeah, it is a nice place to live. We were origanaly Going to buy one over there by Barn N bunk but we decided to build a house behind cinergy on brookwood dr. I graduated in 97 lol. I will prob live here the rest of my life. I just hope they put in a Papa Johns in soon. :o

thanks,
Joshua

Philip Parrott
01-23-2004, 08:03 AM
...I just hope they put in a Papa Johns in soon...

Believe me, you'll get one. My boss just recently travelled to RUSSIA (or whatever they call it now) for the grand opening of a Papa John's. Apparently, he knows the owner really well and was invited to tag along. My boss likes to put as many stamps as he can on his passport. :wink: If they get one and you don't... that's pretty sad. :cry: